Welcome to Fusinity Ltd
Fusinity offers unique technology to debug and reflash embedded systems running
in situ. This allows embedded developers
to rapidly debug and develop software running in a realistic working environment.
Fusinity's approach combines the power of debugger-level access to data with the
remote communications of automotive calibration tools.
Fusinity's product provides an all-round Windows toolkit for automotive and non-automotive
software development, acting as a calibration tool, debug tool, CAN tool, and diagnostic tool.
It is much lower cost than traditional calibration tools, yet provides more useful
and instant functionality for software developers making frequent builds.
PiSnoop (now OpenECU Calibrator) is offered by automotive electronics experts
Dana Inc (www.dana.com),
and is sold and supported by them.
It provides an ideal partner to their OpenECU (TM) product range (www.openecu.com)
but also works with other automotive systems. Check out the Products and
Support/Download pages there for more.
Includes a comprehensive application note on working with OpenECU.
The product include a host of essential functions for software teams developing embedded software including:
- Communication over CAN/CAN-FD using CCP or UDS/Keyword Protocol
- Reads ELF/COFF DWARF files to load all linker symbols, to give live debugger-style Watch windows
- Oscilloscope view to watch live data or analyse logged data
- Arrays, pointers, structures and bitfields can all be accessed live
- ASAP2 (.A2L) files supported for scaled values with descriptions
- Edit and manage calibraton parameters by name to port between builds
- Lookup tables and raw memory editing window
- Features to synchronise and reflash calibration area only
- Live reading and writing of internal ECU data
- High-speed logging using CCP-DAQ
- Flash reprogramming via CCP or UDS/KWP
- Fast CAN message generation, replay, viewing and logging with DBC database support
- Multiplexed DBC signals handled automatically in cyclic transmit and receive handling
- ISO 15765-2 diagnostics with transport protocol for long messages (J1979/KWP/UDS)
- J1939-21 interface with transport protocol for long messages
- Vector, Kvaser and PEAK-Systems (PCAN) CAN interfaces all supported
- Extensible via user plug-in DLLs to add new features and to support new hardware interfaces or communication protocols
Fusinity Ltd, 22 Priory Road, Cambridge, CB5 8HT; UK company number 08312191.